Just made a #nailarttutorial for my "Cut Out Purp" mani!
1) Put on a base coat then use any kind of tape you want and place it like the picture to make a "triangle" shape.
2) Polish it with white nailpolish. I put on 2 thin coats.
3) Take off the tape slowly.
4) Draw a black outline for the cut out shape using stripping brush.
5) Draw 3 or more dots on each black line using dotting tool or toothpick.
6) Draw one heart on each nails inside the white part using dotting tool too.
7) Put glitters colored nailpolish or some ordinary glitters on the blank side using dotting tool or nailpolish bruh. In this picture, I used One Less Lonely Glitters - Nicole by @opi_product.
8) Add a top coat and, you're done!
My try at vintage roses, as suggested by @glamorouslacquer!!! Not sure how I feel about them and I'm out of Seche Vite so I had to use a slower drying top coat...I'm not very patient lol. Inspired by @sparrownails who was inspired by @followthatway 😘